*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The world's first soft vegan capsule turmeric supplement organically produced with Kangen Water®.
Innovative packaging technology incorporating a soft vegan capsule is used to repel moisture and prevent oxidation. It has a high degree of absorption and even distribution throughout the body. All of the ingredients are washed, sterilized and processed with Kangen Water® --a world first.
Made with 100% organic turmeric harvested in Okinawa, Japan.
Okinawan farmers in Yanbaru, renowned for its cornucopia of natural products and immensely rich soil, grow 100% organic ukon (turmeric).
Kangen Ukon Sigma is a specialized supplement composed of Ukon and 14 additional antioxidants and ingredients including tocotrienol (from rice ears), and pinstripe ginger.
The turmeric factory has been registered as a food facility by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The production plant of the Kangen Ukon Sigma and Enagic foods became a registered food facility by the U.S. FDA. (Registration number 18161996856)
The high level of safety, quality control, cleanliness, and operation of the turmeric factory is affirmed by the FDA's registration.
The plant ensures overall safety, approval of quality products, and surveillance of the circulation of food and supplies.
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Tumeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye.
The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions from cancer to Alzheimer's disease.
Here are 20 reasons to add turmeric to your diet:
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.